Thursday, October 01, 2009

Comment Time
When I get interesting comments, I'll respond to them from time to time. Here's one from yesterday


Todd said...
Suprised by the Jets sustained success. I never am too sold on a team starting a rookie QB. Suprised with all the turmoil going on in Denver that they galvanized and are 3-0. Lucky as that first win was the other two were solid W's. Disappointed by the Steelers. The defending champs 1-2 at this point and no one expected that. Their lack of a run game makes their offense too predictable. Their defense seems timid with backup Safety Tyrone Carter in. And Houston every time I think they are about to make that stride to make them respectable they play games like against Jacksonville.

1. On the Jets, Defense and Running will allow for more success, They faded at the end and a change from Mangini to Ryan brings more enthusiasm, Sanchez looks solid to me.

2. Denver beat Oakland, Cleveland, and Cincy on a fluke. I'm not sold. Still thin SD takes that division by 3 games.

3. Steelers could easily be 3-0 and 0-3. I think they'll be fine. They got a pretty soft schedule. I still see them with 11 0r 12 wins. I think their just fine. Can't panic 3 weeks in.

4. Houston they are a Jeckyl and Hyde kind of team. I wasn't suprised that Indy was strong. Tenn and Jax are not rollovers. Houston has yet to bring it every week. Until they do. 6-8 wins is the best they can hope for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home