Thursday, November 09, 2006

Onto Week 10's match ups

Cleveland (+8) at Atlanta

I'm taking Atlanta, their run game will be too strong for the Browns front 7. Charlie Frye will make enough mistakes for the Falcons to win easily. An early turnover by Atlanta could allow Cleveland to hang around long enough to gain confidence and either score an upset or cover.

Houston(+10.5) at Jacksonville

I'm selecting Houston and the points, with Garrard getting his third start in a row. I think Jax will try to control the ball and salt the game away. Houston has proved this year they can score and usually give great effort. Remember they upset them in Houston earlier. Carr needs to protect the ball though or he could be looking over his shoulder.

Baltimore (-7) at Tennessee

I say give the points and take Baltimore. The offense looks better now that Billick has taken over and I think defensively Baltimore stops the run. Which means alot of Vince young dropping back, not a pretty thought considering the Ravens ballhawking secondary. The Ravens could play close to the vest and keep this a ballgame for 4 quarters.

Washington (+7) at Philadelphia

I like Philly coming off a bye week. Brunell's arm strentgh worries me. I think it's past time to play Jason Campbell. Portis could have a big day running though and make it hard on the Eagles.


New York (+10.5) at New England

I like the Jets to cover, New England will only do what is needed to win. They don't need any tricks, the powerful duo of Maroney and Dillon will be plenty as they keep the Jets in the game but not enough to be a threat. Chad Pennington will have to get hot for the Jets to win.

Green Bay (+5) at Minnesota

I'm taking Green Bay, Minnesota couldn't do anything well on offense the last two weeks. Brad Johnson appears to be on his last legs. While Green Bay plays hard every week and are in most games. Brett Farve could keep Minnesota in the game but I even like the Packers to win outright.

Kansas City (+1) at Miami

Huard vs Harrington, not exactly Marino vs Montana but both are better than expected. I'm taking KC to win outright as well. Larry Johnson is a beast, and frankly Miami is old on Defense. I'm guessing Huard will make less mistakes then Joey Harrington.

San Diego (-1) at Cincinnati

This should be a good old fashioned shootout. San Diego has the better defense, Cincy is at home. I'm taking SD, but I would stay as far from this game as I could.

San Francisco (+6) at Detroit

San Francisco, Detroit's not good enough to be giving 6 no matter where it's played. Should be close could go wither way. Kitna will throw for more yards but will make more mistakes.

Buffalo (+12.5) at Indianapolis

Indy in a walk. Manning is playing unbelievably and he'll work through the Buffalo D like a surgeon.

Denver (-9) at Oakland

Denver I don't think Oakland's offense can score on Denver's D in 10 quarters. Let alone score enough to beat the Broncos, plus Shanny loves to put in on Al Davis.

Dallas (-7) at Arizona

Dallas, Arizona is a mess. I think this will be high scoring affair. Dallas scoring more and winning rather easily.

New Orleans (+4.5) at Pittsburgh

I like Pittsburgh to get the win, The odds are in their favor. They can't be that this bad can they?

St Louis (+3) at Seattle

The Rams, The Seneca Wallace trains ends and the home crowd will be unable to stop it.

Chicago (+1) at New York

New York's all banged up, I'm going with Chicago. Rex Grossman won't play poorly two weeks in a row.

Tampa Bay (+9.5) at Carolina

Not much of contest. Carolina in a romp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home